Connect your workforce
Make teamwork between offices or remote employees engaging and effective. Meet from any device for a secure video conference with the whole team.
Why choose GoTo?
We care about protecting your trusted data. We continually update products with the strongest privacy and security features like:
- GDPR/CCPA compliant
- Password protected meetings
- Participant removal
- Meeting lock
Video conferencing for every industry
From small business to enterprise, video conferencing is an indispensable part of the modern business's toolkit.
EducationKeep learning fun and interactive in the classroom or remotely.
HealthcareMeet with patients on a HIPAA compliant platform.
LegalSecurely discuss sensitive matters with your clients from anywhere.
Meet with the whole team
Join meetings right from your browser
Strong meeting quality. Always.
More than just video conferencing
IntegrationsSeamless integrations with top applications like Slack, Outlook, Google Calendar, Microsoft Teams.
Customer SupportExtensive 24/7 customer support and trainings, video libraries, guides, etc.
Secure by DesignKeep your video communications safe with security features like risk-based authentication.
Cloud RecordingAccess and share meeting recordings at any time, from any device with cloud recording.
Custom BackgroundsYou can blur your background for privacy, choose from a variety of backgrounds or upload your own.
Combined Video and Screen Sharing
GoTo Suite has all of your business needs
GoTo Meeting for fast, reliable, and secure video
- 80+ million annual online meetings
- 99.95% service uptime
- Top rated mobile app
GoTo Connect for calls, meetings, and messaging
- Flexible cloud-based phone system
- Video conferencing
- Support center capabilities
GoTo Room for video conferencing equipment
- Industry-leading audio/hardware provider
- Simple and quick installation
- Seamless integrations
GoTo Webinar for live and pre-recorded webinars
- Easy event management and setup
- Webinar templates provided
- Automated email reminders
- Make sure your webcam is in a stable position on your computer or monitor – especially if you have a desk you raise and lower often.
- Choose a location with good lighting. If you're sitting in front of a window, try moving to another spot so attendees aren’t looking at your silhouette the entire time.
- Position your webcam (and yourself!) so that your face fills up a good portion of the webcam viewer. The closer you are, the easier it is to read your expressions.
Increased productivity: Team members can join a video meeting from virtually anywhere.
Real-time collaboration: The effectiveness of video conferencing allows people across multiple locations and time zones to come together as if they are in the same room. They can share insights and suggestions, which can lead to better rapport among long-distance members.
Travel cost savings: You may be able to hold a productive meeting without everyone physically in the same room, which will cut down on travel costs. Everyone can meet in the comfort and convenience of an online conference room and then go back to their other responsibilities.