GoToConnect powered by Jive offers an easy to use Slack integration letting users access the most commonly used voice features directly from their Slack application.
The Slack bot requires a current paid GoToConnect account.
Get notified of new voicemails in Slack, listen or delete them or call them back.
SMS Text Messaging
(Available in North America Only)
Use the SMS command to bring up the window prompting for any missing information.
Or, provide all the information in the SMS command line and avoid the prompt.
Get a confirmation message in Slack for every SMS text sent.
Receive SMS notifications in Slack:
GoToConnect’s Slack integration makes it easy for customer-facing teams to never miss a call.
- Log in and out of call queues within Slack. See which agents are servicing a specific queue.
- The ‘take a break’ feature automatically logs users out of all queues and back in once they return.
- Multiple queues can be added to a group and bulk actions performed on it.
How To Install
To install Jive’s Slack bot, you must have permissions on your Slack workspace (usually a Workspace Admin).
- Click here to find the Jive bot in the Slack App Directory.
- Click Install and then click Authorize.
- Click + in Direct Messages.
- Search for jive.
- Click Jive bot and then click Go.
- Enter /jive connect to connect Slack and Jive.
- Click Connect Jive Account.
- In the integration dashboard window, click Link Accounts in Jive Bot.
- In the conversation with the slack bot, enter /jive configure.
- Choose your line/device and voicemail notification preferences.
- Click Save.