At LogMeIn, it's our goal to keep any and all product activities and updates as transparent as possible – ensuring you are always aware of the latest features, functionality and releases that affect the way you work. In January’s Newsletter, we will be including a handful of GoTo-specific updates you may have missed from previous months, with a sneak preview of forward-looking releases to get excited for!
While 2021 is a new year, we can all recognize that flex work is most certainly here to stay for businesses and organizations of all sizes. As we look forward to a bright future this year and beyond, we want to be providing our users the kinds of benefits that will help you simplify workflows, enhance productivity, and maximize resource allocation – whatever your remote connectivity needs may be.
Looking to improve your telephony game?
For valued customers of GoToConnect, you’re eligible to try our Support Center features for free for 60 days. Support Center allows you to manage your inbound calls and make outcome-driven decisions that improve the success of your team. With Support Center, you can:
- Handle calls the way you want: Support Center offers customizable call flows, real-time caller and agent activity dashboards, and on-the-spot supervisor overrides. With these capabilities, you can easily adjust your customer communications and meet the needs of your changing business.
- Stay in the loop: From enhanced, real-time caller info to missed call visibility to agent effectiveness insights, you’ll have the knowledge to make impactful changes for your team and business.
- Get immediate value: Support Center is deployable in minutes! Quickly uncover your most important conversations and improve customer outcomes.
Pulling back the curtain on GoTo's latest releases
1. Enhanced integrations
As market analysts continue to advance the need for vertical approach to UCaaS, our latest integrations continue to add value to a variety of different industries by removing the silos of information between their UCC tech stack and their preferred system of record. Here are our newest integration partners:
- Zendesk: Appeals to support and sales teams with features like call notifications and ticket creation.
- Clio: Includes improvements to activity billing workflows.
- Call2Teams: Enables users to enjoy the full Microsoft Teams dial-pad phone and calling experience, powered by GoToConnect.
- Atmos by CallCabinet: Enhances carriers and global enterprises by providing cloud-based recording, quality assurance, and analytics through AI.
Explore all GoTo integrations at our Integrations Marketplace.
2. Storage for call recordings
GoToConnect customers can now configure their system to record calls. They now have two options as to where they want to store their call recordings: in their own AWS S3 bucket OR GoToConnect's storage capabilities.
GoToConnect storage is a fantastic option for users who don't need to retain recordings for long periods of time or don't want to handle a separate AWS account.
You can look forward to a variety of additional features coming in 2021 specifically related to call recordings – such as enhanced transcription, search, call recording management, and much more.
3. In-product surveys and feedback
Would you like to let us know how your GoToConnect experience has been during your most recent session? We've added the optional capability to provide more detailed feedback about call quality and reliability, allowing you to share feedback with us during your experience – you can also ask us questions or request improvements!
At any point in time, users can go to Settings and tap on Feedback to submit a feature request, report a bug, or provide general feedback relating to Voice, Messaging, Meetings or Contacts experiences.
Having a voice quality survey allows us to get a better picture of the issues faced by our customers, and lets us track improvements on both the backend and mobile experiences in a measurable way. Additionally, users will be able to send detailed feedback in relation to any part of the GoToConnect mobile app – including feature requests, bug reporting and general feedback.
4. Call parking
Call parking allows a user to put a call on hold from one phone so that another person can pick up the call on another phone.
5. Unified call history
End users now have a unified call history across mobile, web and desktop, making it much more convenient for users to communicate, regardless of which device they're on.
6. Improved call stability, reliability, performance and notifications
We're constantly improving our overall telephony experience for our users. In the coming months, you'll experience a continuously enhanced GoToConnect experience. This month alone, we've made more than half a dozen bug fixes and improvements to get us off to a great start in 2021.
Interested in learning more?
Explore some of these quick links below.