When you integrate AWeber with GoToWebinar you can automatically push webinar registrations to AWeber, giving the the control and flexibility you need to create leads and power your email communication and nurture flows.
Aweber is an easy-to-use marketing and automation tool that allows business owners and entrepreneurs to cultivate relationships with their customers and grow their business. With AWeber, you can:
· Build an email in minutes with over 700 mobile responsive email templates and our easy to use Drag and Drop Email Editor.
· Easily create and send automated emails with our automation platform Campaigns.
· Trigger email automation series based off subscribers’ actions or interests with tags.
· Build and launch personalized sign up forms to grow your email list.
· Reach the inbox more frequently with industry-leading deliverability.
· 24/7 Live Support via Chat and Email; Phone Support Monday - Friday 8AM - 8PM EST.
Today more than 10,000 businesses, entrepreneurs, agencies and nonprofits are making the most of AWeber’s sophisticated segmentation and analytics capabilities, extensive template libraries and industry-leading deliverability and live support.
How To install
1. In your account, click the Integrations link in the upper right corner of the page.
2. Here, find the GoToWebinar integration and click on it. On the next page, you will want to click the "Connect" button.
3. You'll then be asked to log into your GoToWebinar account. After doing so, click the "Allow" button to grant access for the integration.
4. Now that the app is connected, it's time to create your GoToWebinar automations in AWeber. To do so, click the "Create an Automation" button.
5. Using the drop down menu provided, select the webinar you would like to connect with AWeber. Once selected, click the "Next" button.
6. Next, select the AWeber list you would like your webinar registrants to be added to. Then, click the "Submit" button.
7. At this point, your webinar is connected to the previously selected AWeber list. Registrants will automatically be added to your AWeber list. Note: GoToWebinar may take up to 2 hours to report registrants to your AWeber list, so do not be alarmed if you experience a delay in registrants being added to your list.
8. If you have any previous webinars from the last 2 years that you choose to connect with AWeber, AWeber will be able to successfully add those registrants to your list. To toggle from upcoming webinars to past webinars, click the drop down menu provided.
Congratulations! You've successfully connected your integration with GoToWebinar. Subscribers who register for your webinar will be automatically added to your list in AWeber. Note: If you're looking for other connection options for GoToWebinar with AWeber, AWeber also integrates with GoToWebinar using Zapier, Automate.io, and Apiant.