Back to Legal

Jive Complaints Code of Practice – Canada

I. How To Make A Complaint

Jive’s Customer Support Department is available to handle all concerns, complaints, as well as day-to-day service changes, setup, and account/billing inquiries, if you have any of the following issues or if you have already contacted our team and do not feel you have received an appropriate level of support, you may report a complaint through the following means: (a) going to contact us; (b) calling 866-671-0111; and/or (c) writing to us at Attn: Complaints Department, GoTo, 333 Summer Street, 5th Floor, Boston, MA 02210.

It will help us to investigate your complaint if you clearly identify the nature of the complaint and any relevant history, including case references where appropriate.

II. What To Expect

We endeavor to resolve all complaints to the satisfaction of our customers. When we receive your concern or complaint, our advisors may ask questions to verify your identity and will seek to resolve a problem quickly (i.e. while you are on the line for a call or chat). Complaints will be acknowledged promptly. During the acknowledgement process, we will assign you a tracking number, advise of our process to investigate the matter (intended to resolve it to your satisfaction), and provide approximate timeframes in which we will endeavor to carry out the investigation.

Our advisors will be in contact with you on a regular basis and will promptly provide you information on the outcome of the investigation, once it has been concluded in a manner intended intend to satisfy any concern or issue to your reasonable satisfaction.

III. How To Escalate A Complaint

If you feel your complaint is not being handled to your satisfaction you can escalate it to a senior manager and/or support lead. The methods for doing this are the same as for the initial complaint: in writing, by phone or via the support case, but this time stating that you wish your complaint to be escalated to a senior manager and/or support lead.

IV. Independent Resolution Scheme

While we will always endeavor to resolve your complaint quickly and efficiently, in some cases, a neutral third party is available and may be required to resolve a complaint. You may ask for help through the Commission for Complaints for Telecom-television Services (CCTS) CCTS is an independent agency whose mandate is to resolve complaints of consumers about their telecom and TV services, and complaints of small business customers about their telecom services, free of charge. If you have a complaint about your telephone, wireless, internet or TV service, you must first try to resolve it directly with your service provider. If you have done so and have been unable to reach a satisfactory resolution, CCTS may be able to help you. To learn more about CCTS, you may visit its website at or call tollfree at 1-888-221-1687.