Free SOC2 Type 2, 17a-4 Compliant Archive + eDiscovery with upgrade options for AI-based supervision, DLP, and review workflows for GoToMeeting.
If you are worried about compliance, dealing with the increase in communication over video creates compliance, risk, and legal concerns around the capture of chat messages, sharing of confidential information over screen share, and general employee misconduct within GoToMeeting.
UCaaS continues to be a focus for regulators, from FINRA’s 2019 Examination Report which outlines the expectation for supervision and preservation of business communications within “app-based messaging service or a collaboration platform” to Dodd-Frank & MiFID II which expand recording requirements.
Regulated industries need a process and platform to automate the capture and archiving of video communications, along with the detection of compliance risks and data leakage that remains hidden in your video communications.
Capture + Long-Term Retention + eDiscovery + Supervision
Theta Lake’s compliance suite provides a secure, WORM compliant archive for discovering, accessing, and reviewing GoToMeeting recordings. Through the native integration, Theta Lake automatically analyzes GoToMeeting recordings for regulatory and corporate compliance risks. Meetings are analyzed and indexed enabling compliance teams to search across spoken, shared, or shown (whiteboard/screen share) content within a GoToMeeting.
- Free SOC2 Type 2, 17a-4 Compliant Archive - Capture and apply rule-based retention policies on Zoom Meetings along with rich eDiscovery capabilities. 100 GBs free with add-on storage available for subscription purchase
- Automated Risk Prioritization & Detection – Leverage AI to review 100% of video recordings. 50+ built-in policies using NLP & ML automate regulatory, compliance, and conduct risk detections
- Data Leakage Prevention - Detect sharing of confidential information
How to Install
Joint GoToMeeting and Theta Lake customers benefit from policy-based retention, automated risk detection, and workflow insights that streamline supervision of GoToMeeting recordings.
- Theta Lake natively integrates with GoToMeeting and enables you to apply compliance policies and create customizable workflows for the videos you want to be included in your governance practice.
- Theta Lake automatically analyzes shown, shared, spoken, and whiteboard content when a new GoToMeeting recording is generated.
- Organizations create rule-based policies for long-term video content retention in a secure, WORM-compliant archive and have access to rich eDiscovery across video recordings.
Customers need an active GoToMeeting account plus a paid Theta Lake subscription to get started. Please contact a Theta Lake sales representative at email@example.com to set up an account and for questions on pricing.