Swell is a SaaS company focused on local businesses in the healthcare and retail sectors that offers monthly subscriptions with varying degrees of access to its product offering within the Swell App. Swell helps customers grow their business by automating the customer engagement process.
How To Install
Your GoToConnect VoIP is now available from inside the Swell Dashboard.
- First, you will need to make sure you have a GoToConnect Account. If you do not have an account, visit https://www.goto.com/connect.
- Make sure you are logged into Swell. If not, visit https://platform.swellcx.com/ and login.
- Once logged in, from anywhere inside the Swell dashboard, select the "settings" gear.
- From the "Account Settings" sub nav, select "Company Profile"
- Under the "GoToConnect - Jive" panel, select the "Enable GoToConnect on Swell" button.
- At the LogMeIn prompt, input your GoToConnect account email and password.
- Your GoToConnect account is now enabled within Swell.
- To make a GoToConnect call, simply navigate to any contact from anywhere within the Swell Dashboard and click on their number to "click to call".
- Select your GoToConnect line you want to use (configured inside your GoToConnect account) and initiate your call as usual.