Stay connected to keep things moving before, during, and after the meeting
Streamline your communication channels
- Start a meeting chat room with coworkers or customers
You can easily chat with a coworker, prospect, customer or vendor.
- Create groups for teams, projects and topics
Start a public or private group chat with any of your contacts.
- Work when you want, how you want
Update your status so coworkers know when you’re available, busy or offline.
- Flow from a meeting chat to a video or conference call, all from one platform
Some topics deserve a deeper discussion. In seconds, you can launch a full online meeting with clear audio, video and screen sharing right from your chat.
All the features you want
Seamless integrations with top applications like Slack, Outlook, Google Calendar, Microsoft Teams.
Combined video and screen sharing
View the webcam gallery plus a shared presentation or application on the same screen.
Secure by design
Keep your video communications safe with security features like risk-based authentication.
Access and share meeting recordings at any time, from any device with cloud recording.
Custom backgroundsCustomize your webcam background so you can truly work from "anywhere".
Extensive 24/7 customer support and trainings, video libraries, guides, etc.
GoTo Suite has all of your business needs
GoToMeeting for fast, reliable, and secure video
- 80+ million annual online meetings
- 99.95% service uptime
- Top rated mobile app
GoToConnect for calls, meetings, and messaging
- Flexible cloud-based phone system
- Video conferencing
- Support center capabilities
GoToRoom for video conferencing equipment
- Industry-leading audio/hardware provider
- Simple and quick installation
- Seamless integrations
GoToWebinar for live and pre-recorded webinars
- Easy event management and setup
- Webinar templates provided
- Automated email reminders
A group chat is a messaging conversation between three or more people. An individual meeting chat is a messaging conversation between two people.
In the Admin Center under Admin Settings, turn on Instant Messaging and start collaborating seamlessly with your team.