The GoTo Meeting extension for Zoho Desk helps you schedule meetings, view upcoming meetings, and join meetings from Zoho Desk. You can also send invites to customers from Zoho Desk.
- Manage your GoTo Meeting schedules from Zoho Desk
- Join meetings from Zoho Desk with the Meeting ID
- Users can schedule new meetings from Zoho Desk and create GoToMeetings', meeting URL
- View upcoming meetings
How It Works
The GoTo Meeting extension can be installed from the Zoho Marketplace or from your Zoho Desk account.
To setup integration
1. Log in to your Zoho Desk account with Administrator privileges.
2. Click the Setup icon (gear) in the top bar.
3. Under Marketplace, click All.
4. Search for 'GoTo Meeting' in the search bar on the right.
5. Select the GoTo Meeting extension and click Install.
6. In the GoTo Meeting Installation Setup page, select profiles whose agents can access the extension in Zoho Desk.
8. Click Authorize, then select the portal that you want to install the extension in.
9. Authorize your GoTo Meeting account by clicking Authorize in the pop-up.
Once the extension has been installed successfully, it can be accessed from the right panel of the tickets detail page.
To access the extension from the right panel:
1. Click the Extensions icon (stacked panes) on the right panel of the tickets detail page.
2. The GoTo Meeting widget will be displayed in the right panel.
When you access the extension from the right panel, you can do the following:
· Schedule a meeting
· Join meetings
· View upcoming meetings
The meeting link will be generated and added in the reply editor.
To join meeting and view upcoming ones:
1. Click Join Meeting tab.
2. Enter the Meeting ID.
3. Click Join.
All upcoming meetings will be listed under My Upcoming Meetings. You can also click on the name of a meeting to join it.
Uninstalling the Extension
1. Click the Setup icon (gear) in the top bar.
2. Click All under Marketplace.
3. Click Installed Extensions.
4. Choose GoTo Meeting from the list of extensions.
5. Click the More icon (...) in the upper-right corner of the GoTo Meeting extension setup page.
6. Select Uninstall Extension.
7. Click Confirm.