The Jive extension for Zoho Desk enables you to simplify and streamline your call workflows so that you can focus on providing quality customer service. With advanced call management features like call parking, auto rejection, auto divert, call queueing, call routing, call waiting, and call transfer, the extension brings an impressive range of possibilities to manage your inbound and outbound calls.
- Control and update your system in real time from any internet-enabled device using Jive’s online portal.
- Click on any phone number in your helpdesk to instantly make an outbound call.
- Transform your mobile devices into an extension of your office phones or standalone cloud phones with the Jive Mobile softphone application.
- Free up your agents by automating the mundane, time-consuming task of logging calls.
How It Works
Integrate your phone system with Zoho CRM. Each time you make or receive calls, Zoho automatically looks for any customers that match the caller ID and logs the call with options to edit customer accounts or add call notes.
Zoho CRM only allows a single telephony integration at once. If you have had other services linked in the past, make sure to disable these first.
Restriction: The free version of Zoho CRM does not support the phone bridge feature and is not supported by this integration.
Note: At this time, the Zoho integration does not work with the EU domain.
1. Log in to the Integrations Dashboard at https://my.jive.com/integrations/.
2. Click Zoho CRM in the left sidebar.
3. Click Link Account. You will then be redirected to Zoho CRM to login and allow Jive to access your account.
4. From Settings in the Integrations Dashboard, choose your line.
When you initiate a call from the app, it first sends the call to your desk phone or GoToConnect, waits for you to pick it up, and then finally completes the call to the outbound number.