Bridging the Distance between Students and Teachers
See why our customers choose GoTo
See why our customers choose GoTo
"Students love [GoTo Meeting] because they can learn, share and a get a sense of community. School is more than just learning and quiz taking."
“With GoTo Connect, there’s so much more capacity for growth. Having a system that grows with us is a big deal.”
“GoTo Webinar gives us greater agility and manageability in the way we promote and deliver our education programs.”
GoTo for professional services
Virtual LessonsMeet with students and small groups via secure video conferencing, or leverage webinar polls, Q&A, and recording for large lectures.
Critical CommunicationShare critical updates with faculty, staff, and parents with a cloud-based PBX that can operate remotely.
Integrated ExperiencesOur collaboration suite integrates with top software partners like MS Teams, Singlewire, CirQLive, Calendly, and more.
Positive, secure interactions
Protect your students from the unexpected. Educators and parents can trust GoTo to keep students safe while at school and during online lessons.
- TLS encryption and 256-bit AES encryption at rest protects sensitive chat, session, recording, notes, and more
- Secure video conferencing features for meeting hosts include password protection and meeting locks
- Full-control over attendees (to monitor, mute, or remove someone)
Enhanced school safety and notifications
Maintain a safe learning environment for students and staff leveraging GoTo’s integrations with SIP-based safety devices and mass notification software.
- Phone system integration with on-premises paging and safety equipment including door locks, alarm system, and more
- Easily configure bells, paging and phones to broadcast announcements and alerts during an emergency
- Full integration with InformaCast and CatapultEMS mass notification systems to keep everyone safe, connected and informed
- Reliable cloud phone system that keeps running even during outages with prioritized calling to emergency services
Accessible to all students
- Meetings and webinars are free for attendees to join from desktop and mobile devices - all your students need is a cellular or internet connection
- Award-winning iOS and Android mobile applications adapt to varying LTE and network conditions to maintain call quality
- Critical accessibility features like high-contrast mode, meeting transcripts and captions
- Virtual meetings and webinar recordings enable students to learn and re-learn at their own pace
Simple administration and affordable pricing
The GoTo's Suite is easy to implement, easy to manage, and above all fits in your budget.
- Easy phone administration lets you make system-wide changes remotely and lets your faculty communicate from anywhere
- Custom onboarding and OnDemand trainings are available to get your district up and running quickly
- Flexible payment plans and bundle options mean you pay for only what you need and nothing more
Enriched online learning experiences
GoTo Training and GoTo Webinar enable educators looking to incorporate more interactive coursework and workshops.
- Share materials like handouts, workbooks, and external links - before, during and after meetings
- Polling, surveys and chat empower students to engage with the content in real-time
- Cloud storage for storing classwork, handbooks, tests and more
Join leading educators in the online learning revolution
Case Study: Fraser Public Schools
Fraser Public Schools was able to continue their mission-critical work, even amidst the COVID-19 pandemic. See how!
Case Study: Menlo College
GoTo Connect readied Menlo College for the future and next-level connectivity in the midst of COVID–19.
A Reliable Partner from Onboarding Onward
Why GoTo Meeting is the video conferencing solution your school can count on.