The new GoToMeeting is here! Shaped by thousands of customer conversations, our completely reimagined interface enables users to connect instantly and achieve more. The GoToMeeting Hub is the new out-of-session experience used for scheduling, viewing recordings and sharing content. Design is consistent across all endpoints (including mobile, web, and desktop) and users benefit from faster join times, simplified navigation and audio enhancements. After enabling the new GoToMeeting, Organizers are hosting more dynamic sessions by utilizing webcams, screen sharing, and cloud recording 3x more than before.
Did you know? 74% of our users rate the new GoToMeeting as being better than the classic version!
The new GoToMeeting is a free upgrade and available for deployment across your entire organization today. The process involves updating user settings to the new GoToMeeting Hub and the new GoToMeeting Design in the admin center. To get started:
- Navigate to the admin center and log in with your admin credentials.
- Click on User Settings in the navigation menu on the left.
- Pro Tip: Change your view by clicking the Show Features drop down menu on the right. Uncheck two of the already preselected items. Then, check Hub and New Design at the bottom of the list. This changes your feature view which makes it is easy to verify that you successfully enabled the new GoToMeeting.
- Make sure every organizer has a check mark next to their name in the user list. There is a Select All button below the user list.
- Scroll to the bottom of the features list and click on GoToMeeting Hub.
- Choose On and Save to set the new default pre and post session experience.
- Recheck all your organizers. There is a Select All button below the user list.
- Scroll to the bottom of the features list and click on New GoToMeeting Design.
- Choose On or Required and Save to set the new in-session experience.
Your organizers will now be set to utilize the new GoToMeeting Hub experience and the updated in-session interface. For a smooth transition, you can recommend the following resources for additional support:
- Watch this video for a walk through of what is new with GoToMeeting.
- Check out the New GoToMeeting user guide for additional details.
- Sign up for New GoToMeeting User Training (on-demand or live interactive).