Since day one, GoTo was built to make IT easy, anywhere. We help you get things done simply and securely, so work time can be well-spent and free time can be better spent. Over the past 20 years, we’ve committed to this vision by creating value for our customers, partners, and employees, taking an active role in supporting the communities in which we live and work, protecting customers’ data and privacy, and reducing our impact and our customers’ impact on the environment. Today, we’re proud to release our FY22 Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) Report, highlighting 2022 efforts and milestones across GoTo’s ten material areas of focus. Our people, products, and services help customers navigate an evolving work landscape efficiently and with ease. Our ESG principles, examined in this report, are integral to our success.
Of the report, Paddy Srinivasan, President and CEO said, “As a portfolio company of Francisco Partners and Evergreen Coast Capital, GoTo is committed to modeling exceptional corporate responsibility. Staying focused on our ESG areas enables us to address significant risks and opportunities while creating long-term value for our stakeholders.”
Highlights from our FY22 ESG Report include:
- Increased customer support OSAT (Overall Satisfaction) from 82 to 87+ to provide an industry-leading customer support experience
- Procured 100% renewable energy and reported to CDP, the leading climate disclosure platform, for the first time
- Through GoTo Gives and our WeSpire matching gift program, GoGetters donated over $100,000 in support of refugees across Ukraine
- Placed in the top 25% of the Peakon benchmark of Tech Software & Services companies for overall employee engagement
- Certified Great Places to Work in India, Guatemala, and Finland
- Engaged 100+ sales leaders globally in virtual inclusive leadership learning
- Received a Bronze rating from EcoVadis, trusted provider of business sustainability ratings
- Launched the new GoTo Individual Rights Management (IRM) portal
With thousands of employees and millions of users globally, we recognize we have a role to play in making an impact and are committed to building a sustainable GoTo. We hope our FY22 ESG Report gives you more information into how we’re actively working towards this. ESG is a journey, and we look forward to publishing our next annual report in 2024 highlighting efforts from 2023 including public reporting initiatives.
For more information about ESG at GoTo, visit https://www.goto.com/company/corporate-responsibility
For questions about ESG at GoTo email email@example.com.