GoTo announces new features to make IT even easier with access to performance insights and additional ways to support employees and customers as a part of a new seasonal release cadence
BOSTON – GoTo, the company making IT management, support, and business communication easy with flagship products GoTo Resolve, Rescue, and GoTo Connect, today announced dozens of new features across its products, helping customers and IT teams save time and money. These new innovations include a unique-to-GoTo integration with Rescue and Google Translate, an integration with OpenAI’s ChatGPT, the launch of a redesigned softphone experience, and more.
As GoTo looks to support its customers' flexible IT management, support, and unified communications needs, the company is excited to announce over 30 new innovative features across its portfolio as part of a new, tri-annual release cadence. These new features include:
New powerfully productive integrations:
- GoTo Resolve and Zendesk integration allows remote support session initiation and the ability to automatically track session information within the same Zendesk ticket.
- Rescue and Google Translate provide a unique integration with real-time, multilingual support to customers with easy default language setup and customizable glossaries.
- GoTo Customer Engagement and OpenAI’s ChatGPT integration uses GoTo's AI-powered messaging assistant to quickly generate clear and simple customer content.
- GoTo Connect also introduced over 25 new administrative APIs including phone, extension, device, and location APIs to streamline new application creations.
Make smarter data-driven decisions faster with advanced capabilities and insights:
- GoToMyPC has centralized its security center dashboard to manage settings, improve device vulnerabilities, and view security score to track improvements.
- GoTo Connect now helps reduce dropped calls with new call-level analytics that offer better insight into customer call flows. Additionally, GoTo Connect continues to reduce IT workloads with simplified network testing for administrators to geographically locate, inspect, and monitor network performance.
- GoTo Customer Engagement now offers customizable surveys that allow result tracking with analytics to ensure quality customer care.
Streamline the IT and end-user workflows to enable better results with easier-to-use tools:
- GoTo Resolve enhanced its IT helpdesk through a ticketing portal with advanced customizations and IT modifications based on workflow requirements. End-users can now access, comment, and monitor tickets in a centralized location.
- GoTo Resolve Scheduled Automations allow teams to manage, update and secure devices at the right time with automation scheduling. Deploy software updates, system cleanups, log captures, or any scripts at a time that’s best for end-users and IT.
- GoTo Connect now has better ways to make and manage calls from the main application with a new widget. Easily swap phone numbers for outgoing calls, park or transfer calls, and set E911 locations.
- GoTo Customer Engagement has a new mobile experience to instantly engage and interact with customers from anywhere with a mobile inbox and shared contacts.
“As the demands of our customers continue to evolve, GoTo remains committed to evolving and growing with them. Today we are delighted to launch a new tri-annual release cadence to package some of the significant milestones we have achieved in recent months,” says Paddy Srinivasan, CEO, GoTo. “These cutting-edge product innovations across GoTo Resolve, Rescue, GoToMyPC, and GoTo Connect will help our customers take productivity, savings, and usability to the next level while empowering businesses to make smart decisions and improve the overall customer and IT team experience.”
“Productivity improvement is the most often measured key performance indicator for technology investment, followed closely by cost savings, end-user experience, and business process improvements,” says Irwin Lazar, President and Principal Analyst, Metrigy. “With these enhancements across its IT management, support, and business communication applications, GoTo offers its customers the ability to achieve measurable benefits in all of these areas.”
In addition to the recent product innovation, GoTo has ranked #1 in twelve G2 Spring Award reports. These awards are based exclusively on customer feedback and reviews.
To learn more about GoTo and the recent product innovation, please visit: www.goto.com/resources/product-updates.
GoTo, the company making IT easy, anywhere, with remote management and support, and business communication software. GoTo’s portfolio, which includes GoTo Resolve, Rescue, GoTo Connect, and more, helps securely support and connect businesses to what’s most important: their teams and customers. GoTo’s zero trust approach to security and 20 years of experience power more than 1 billion remote support sessions and over 1 million customers with easy-to-use, built-for-IT solutions that save businesses time and money. With more than $1 billion in annual revenue, the remote-centric company’s physical headquarters is in Boston, Massachusetts, with additional offices and more than three thousand home offices across North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.