Love is in the air. Yes, even a tech company wants to celebrate Valentine’s Day. We love our customers and the data shows — it’s mutual!
In the software business, we spend a lot of time in the numbers, finding ways to improve, and analyzing what will work best for the market. But at GoTo, one of our corporate values is “be real.” Who are the people behind those numbers, the teams at work, and the customers who purchase our solutions? The authentic and “real” customers are the backbone of our organization. Without feedback, we can’t get better at what we do. Our customers answer surveys that lead to product improvements, and they leave honest reviews on trusted sites.
Positive feedback is more than a pat on the back. It tells a story — how do our products stack up? What was onboarding like? How does GoTo partner with customers to create seamless and successful integrations? This feedback can’t be summarized in a single number. Instead, the careful reviews really make an impact in displaying the true customer experience.
This year’s valentine came in the form of a “Most Loved” award from TrustRadius. To determine this year’s list of love, TrustRadius analyzed every product review on the site for mentions of love out of total reviews of a particular product. Out of 25,820 products reviewed across 800 categories, 101 products emerged on top including our very own GoTo Connect and GoTo Webinar. These solutions had the highest ratio of “love” per review.
What our customers are saying:
- "GoTo Connect is easily implemented even in situations where there is no on-site IT support. The onboarding team was excellent to work with to [ensure] the porting of our existing numbers happened on time and went smoothly. The system requires very little maintenance or training once implemented and the management portal makes changes easy to implement."
- Jon Le Roi, Director of IT, Mendocino Forest Products (full review)
- "Large companies now face the problem of communicating internally and externally while at home. GoTo Connect lets you almost replace face-to-face interaction (never going to be fully replaced) and keep on business as usual."
- Tomas Aguerrebehere, Supplier Relations Manager LATAM, Expereo
- "Our marketing, product, and sales departments use GoTo Webinar to present to our customers and prospects every month about our new and existing products and applications. It is a great way for us to reach a global audience and to answer their many technical questions in near real-time. GoTo Webinar's polling feature also helps us get to know our audience and to gather market research info."
- Mark McHenry, Marketing, Morningstar Corporation (full review)
Our customers are important to us, and often become ambassadors for our brand and products. Recently we featured Seminole State College. GoTo replaced an aging on-premises system with cloud-based tools that simplified IT, all at an affordable cost.
A sincere thank you to our customers. We love you too.
What to show your love for GoTo? Sign up for our Customer Ambassador Program.