Provide your insurance team with the best communication and collaboration tools available to manage your in-office, home-office, and mobile teams! GoToConnect brings together voice and video to help you work from anywhere.
Key features of the new GoToConnect and blueButler integration include:
- Call recording. Secure recording database of all client calls for compliance requirements enables the use of audio signatures; real-time playback from your AMS client files and from the blueButler daily call display screen.
- Call content management. Scheduled or Ad-hoc call category reports provide performance metrics by staff on agency workflows (quotes, claims, policy changes/reviews, prospect calls, upsells/cross-sells/leads, etc); embedded playback for precision insight into metrics.
- Integrated with Applied Systems. Includes AMS client files, automated AMS activity and suspense records, customized real-time workflow scripts and checklists, as well as recording playback from your AMS client file.
- E&O protection. Automated AMS activity creation; real-time checklists that guide every call – furthermore, the call activity screen displays if an activity was created for every call, enabling true self-accountability.
- Video conferencing and screensharing. Users can jump on a video conferencing session within seconds and share their screen with any participant, whether internal or external.
- Full fax support. Both e-faxing and traditional faxing are fully supported at no additional cost.
For more information on GoToConnect and blueButler – as well as many other integrations – visit the GoTo Marketplace.
Find us (online) at Applied Net 2020!
The GoTo team will be attending the 100% virtual Applied Net insurance conference September 21-24, and October 5-8. For those interested, sign up for a demo of the GoToConnect and blueButler integration – you'll be entered for a chance to win a brand new Polycom headset!