We’re thrilled to announce that GoToConnect and blueButler have come together to offer an automated integration of client call activities into Agency Management Systems (AMS).
Provide your insurance team with the best communication and collaboration tools available to manage your in-office, home-office, and mobile teams! GoToConnect brings together voice and video to help you work from anywhere.
Key features of the new GoToConnect and blueButler integration include:
- Call recording. Secure recording database of all client calls for compliance requirements enables the use of audio signatures; real-time playback from your AMS client files and from the blueButler daily call display screen.
- Call content management. Scheduled or Ad-hoc call category reports provide performance metrics by staff on agency workflows (quotes, claims, policy changes/reviews, prospect calls, upsells/cross-sells/leads, etc); embedded playback for precision insight into metrics.
- Integrated with Applied Systems. Includes AMS client files, automated AMS activity and suspense records, customized real-time workflow scripts and checklists, as well as recording playback from your AMS client file.
- E&O protection. Automated AMS activity creation; real-time checklists that guide every call – furthermore, the call activity screen displays if an activity was created for every call, enabling true self-accountability.
- Video conferencing and screensharing. Users can jump on a video conferencing session within seconds and share their screen with any participant, whether internal or external.
- Full fax support. Both e-faxing and traditional faxing are fully supported at no additional cost.
For more information on GoToConnect and blueButler – as well as many other integrations – visit the GoTo Marketplace.
Find us (online) at Applied Net 2020!
The GoTo team will be attending the 100% virtual Applied Net insurance conference September 21-24, and October 5-8. For those interested, sign up for a demo of the GoToConnect and blueButler integration – you'll be entered for a chance to win a brand new Polycom headset!