Webinars have become an important medium for providing product pitches and demos making them powerful tools for lead generation. With the integration of Zoho CRM with GoToWebinar, you can get access to data regarding your attendees such as questions they’ve asked and their answers to polls and surveys all inside your sales software. That kind of valuable context can help you nurture leads more effectively.
· Sync webinars and lists from GoToWebinar to Zoho CRM.
· Fetch information about webinar registrants, attendees, polls, surveys, and audience questions from GoToWebinar to view in Zoho CRM.
· Synchronize information on a scheduled basis (daily/weekly).
· Work on post webinar operations like lead assignment and lead nurturing with ease.
How It Works
Install – use the link that is on the top of this page:
The GoToWebinar extension eases the process of managing attendees and tracking registrations, and saves you time by importing the registrants' and attendees' details into Zoho CRM automatically..
Install the extension
You can install the GoTo Webinar extension either from Zoho Marketplace or from Zoho CRM.
To install the extension
1. Go to Setup > Marketplace > All. Click All Extensions and you can view all the extensions supported by your CRM edition.
2. Under All Extensions, browse and click Go To Webinar. The details about the extension will be available.
3. Click Install.
4. Check the Terms of service and click Install.
5. Choose one of the following and click Confirm.
o Install for admins only - The extension will be installed in CRM for only the users with the administrator profile.
o Install for all users - The extension will be installed in CRM for all the users.
o Choose profiles - The extension will be installed in CRM for manually chosen users. Choose this option, click Confirm, then select the desired profiles.
The extension will be installed automatically for the specified users.
6. Click Authorize.
7. In the popup, enter your GoToWebinar credentials, and click Sign in.
· CRM Plus
· Zoho One