OverviewWith the Google Calendar integration for GoToMeeting, you’ll be able to seamlessly schedule, flawlessly manage and easily join upcoming meetings directly from your calendar. With the push of a button you can set your schedule and jump from meeting to meeting without ever having to leave the Google environment.
How To Install
· Windows 7 or later
· Mac OS X Mavericks (10.9) or later
· Google account
Install the GoToMeeting Add-On in Google Calendar
The GoToMeeting add-on for Google Calendar allows you to view, schedule, and update meetings from Google Calendar.
Install the GoToMeeting Add-On
1. Open a browser page to the GoToMeeting add-on in the G Suite Marketplace.
2. Click Install.
3. To give GoToMeeting permission to install, click Continue.
4. Choose the Google account you'd like to continue with, then click Allow.
5. The GoToMeeting add-on has been installed!