Tracking billable hours is incredibly difficult and inconsistent, but it doesn’t have to be. With Jive + Clio, firms remove the time-sucking tasks pulling them away from growing their business while ensuring interactions are documented and billed accurately. Jive’s Clio integration also makes it simpler to know who is calling and provides additional detail to enrich your conversation.
- Automated Call Tracking – Attribute a recent or past call to an activity and have the billed hours automatically calculated and recorded in Clio.
- Sync Matters in Clio – Create matters or attribute matters to a call in Jive and have them instantly synced to Clio.
- Screen Pops – When your clients call, Jive automatically searches for a matching number in Clio then identifies the client to the employee. Is the number not associated with an account? No problem. Agents can quickly add the contact to Clio right from Jive.
- Last notes – Jive automatically displays the last notes from the client’s account giving you the ability to pick up right where you left off.
- Assign Activity Categories – Assign matters in GoToConnect to a specific activity category. Filter any specific activity categories as well and then export for invoicing.
How To Install
Integrate your phone system with Clio. Each time you make or receive calls, Jive notifies you of any customers that match the caller ID with a link to open their account in Clio. You will have options to see recent communications, add a contact, create a billable activity, associate communications and activities with a matter, or add notes.
· Open and log in to Jive Embedded Integrations with your Jive credentials.
· Click the gear in the left sidebar and then choose your Line.
· Click Configure to launch the Integrations Dashboard.
· In the new window, click Link Accounts.
· Enter your Clio Email and Password and then click Sign in.
Note: For screen pop to work with Clio, the phone number must be formatted specifically without any symbols (i.e., 1234567890).
When you initiate a call from the app, it first sends the call to your desk phone or GoToConnect, waits for you to pick it up, and then finally completes the call to the outbound number.