The GoTo Meeting Office 365 Outlook add-in allows you to attach and start meetings directly from your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
How To Install
Outlook for Windows:
· Windows 7 or later
· Microsoft Outlook 2016 (Click-to-run) or later
Outlook for Mac:
· Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite) or later
· Microsoft Outlook 2016 or later
Outlook on Web:
· Microsoft Outlook 2019 or later
Deploy the add-in organization wide (Admin only)
As an Office 365 admin, you can deploy the Outlook add-in for the users in your organization. View this article on how to manage deployment of add-ins.
Install the add-in
1. In your Outlook app, click Store in the upper toolbar. If you are running the web version, click the Settings icon and then Manage add-ins.
2. Search for "GoTo Meeting" and click Add. If your account is managed by an IT admin, click Admin-managed in the left navigation to search and add.
Sign in to GoTo Meeting
1. If you're using the add-in for the first time, you'll need to sign in. From your Outlook app, create a new appointment or meeting.
2. Click GoTo Meeting in the upper toolbar.
3. Click Sign In.
4. Enter your GoTo Meeting email address and password, and click Sign In.
5. You're ready to start scheduling meetings from Outlook!
Uninstall the add-in
1. In your Outlook app, click File in the upper toolbar and Manage Add-ins. If you're running the web version, click the Settings icon and then Manage add-ins.
2. Click the add-in you'd like to uninstall, then click the Remove icon. If prompted with a confirmation, click Yes.