Engaged attendees are critical to a successful meeting. Today, that means engaging with people in the same room, across the country, or across the globe. If you’re used to hosting in person meetings, driving engagement from the comfort of working from home may be a challenge for you.
GoToMeeting has the tools you need to make it happen, whether a virtual sales call, customer visit, or simply empowering your remote team.
Join us for a free webinar on Wednesday, March 18th at 1pm ET to learn how to use GoToMeeting to host engaging remote meetings. I’ll walk you through:
- How flexible audio and mobile apps can empower remote attendees
- How video conferencing helps grab attention and build rapport
- Tips to set your conference room and remote attendees up for success with GoToRoom
- How to increase productivity with easy-to-share recording, slides and transcripts
- Tips for virtual brainstorming, activities and more!
Register here today! Even if the time doesn’t work for your schedule, fill out the form to get an on-demand version delivered straight to your inbox.
For more work from home tips to stay productive, check out our remote work toolkit by clicking on the image below.