Since day one, our company was built to help people and businesses do their best work – simply and securely – from anywhere. Now that we’ve rebranded from LogMeIn to GoTo, we operate in a world where work and life are intertwined. At GoTo, we like to think of ourselves as your go-to. Our products make IT easy so that you can focus on the things that matter most throughout the day: your projects, your professions, and even your personal passions. Over the past 19 years, we’ve committed to this vision by creating value for our customers and stakeholders, taking an active role in supporting the communities in which we live and work, protecting customers’ data and privacy, and reducing our impact and our customers’ impact on the environment. Today, we’re proud to release our FY21 Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Report, highlighting 2021 efforts and milestones as we target 10 material areas of which GoTo focuses on. These areas serve as a blueprint for our ESG efforts, align with our business strategy, and profoundly impact GoTo’s culture and performance.
Of the report launch, Michael Donahue, Senior Vice President & General Counsel and Executive Sponsor of GoTo’s ESG Committee said, “At GoTo, ESG is part of our everyday. Across the organization we are committed to building a company for the stakeholders of today and the stakeholders of tomorrow. Our FY21 ESG Report, which aligns with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (SASB) reporting framework, shares transparency into where we are on that journey in building a company where actions matter."
Highlights from our FY21 ESG Report include:
- Continued our journey to carbon neutrality by analyzing our carbon footprint, procuring 100% renewable energy through renewable energy credits.
- Enabled customers to avoid 39 million metric tons of greenhouse gas emissions through the use of our products.
- Advanced our efforts on hiring diverse talent and challenged our employees through Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) initiatives to exam biases.
- Supported our employees through yet another year of prolonged uncertainty through programming provided by our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) and provided over 1 billion people access to flexible work and meeting options.
- Gave back to over 190 organizations through GoTo Gives grants and our employee match program globally.
With thousands of employees and millions of customers globally, we recognize we have a role to play in making an impact and are committed to building a sustainable GoTo for our employees, customers, partners and shareholders. We hope our FY21 ESG Report gives you a good look into how we’re actively working on this. ESG is a journey and we look forward to publishing our next annual report in 2023 highlighting efforts from 2022 including public reporting initiatives and progress as we create two value add companies in both GoTo and LastPass as an independent company.
For more information about ESG at GoTo, visit goto.com/company/corporate-responsibility and follow GoTo on Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn to stay connected with ESG initiatives. For questions about ESG at GoTo email email@example.com.