Since launching GoTo Resolve last year, we’ve had many opportunities to speak to our customers to better understand how we can make IT even easier. Resoundingly, one area that we heard time and time again was around the need to be proactive.
Stop us if you’ve heard this before, but have you ever had an issue that could have been nipped in the bud, go unnoticed? And eventually that little issue becomes a much larger fire? For small and midsize businesses (SMBs), it might seem tempting to only worry about IT if and when something breaks. But we know that this isn’t a sustainable approach to IT. As your business grows, so will these little fires, and before long it seems like your whole day is consumed by firefighting.
Remote monitoring and management (RMM) tools are a great way of preventing issues from escalating, but they can be price prohibitive for smaller companies, or too complicated for a busy IT pro to learn to use. After speaking with our customers, we realized that currently there isn’t a free, easy way for SMBs to get RMM functionality. So, for the newest evolution of our free product offering, we’ve decided to fix that.
GoTo Resolve: The first truly free RMM
Since our launch a year ago, we’ve been hard at work building out RMM functionality in GoTo Resolve that makes proactive IT easier than ever. Now, we’re excited to bring this functionality into our free product, making GoTo Resolve the only truly free RMM in the market. Below is just some of the functionality this tier brings you:
Detect problems before they escalate
- Monitor key system processes with customizable alerts, set up with an easy no-code workflow
- Eliminate unwanted noise and false positives with customizable thresholds and device groups
- Get notified on your terms, with flexible email notifications
Address problems behind the scenes
- View critical system information without needing to remotely access a device
- Take action without bothering end users with a fully functional command prompt
- Quickly and securely transfer files to different devices, right from your admin portal
- Give white-glove treatment to your five most important devices, with increased automation and remote access functionality.
Of course, all of this is still powered by our zero trust security framework.
This evolution marks an important step toward making IT even easier and more accessible, but it’s just the beginning. Sign up to see how GoTo makes IT easy and free. Yes, free.