Pardot offers marketing automation and sales enablement tools that help sales and marketing departments team up to maximize efficiency and increase revenue. Automatically track, score, nurture and connect with prospects throughout the sales cycle.
Connecting Pardot with your GoTo Webinar account helps you:
· Integrate webinar registration with your Pardot landing page
· Automate attendee communication and follow up
· Track lead generation and ROI from your webinar program
· Understand prospect engagement all in one central platform, without the hassle of CSV importing and exporting
Learn more here.
How To Install
Required user permissions: Pardot Administrator role
1. Open the Connectors page.
• In Pardot, select Admin and then Connectors.
• In the Lightning app, select Pardot Settings, and then Connectors.
2. Click + Create New Connector.
3. In the Webinars section, click GoTo Webinar.
4. Enter your GoTo Webinar username. This user must be a GoToWebinar organizer.
5. (Optional) Deselect Create prospects in Pardot if they don’t exist.
6. Select a campaign.
7. Click Create Connector.
8. After the connector saves, click Verify Now.
Repeat this process for each GoTo Webinar account you want to integrate.
Add the GoTo Webinar Connector: Link
Considerations for using the GoTo Webinar Pardot connector: Link