Customers use GoToWebinar to grow their businesses
Webinars hosted every year with GoToWebinar
Participants can join a standard webinar
Attendees are supported via GoToWebcast events
Expand your audience and grow your business
See how the world at work uses GoToWebinar
- Customization and branding
Personalize registration forms and emails with logos and brand colors.
- Expanded reach
Host recorded webinars on GoToStage to draw millions of new views.
- Analytics dashboard
Track engagement, webinar performance and NPS to improve your marketing strategy.
- Automated communication
GoToWebinar handles invites, reminders, follow-ups and record transcriptions for you.
- Diverse engagement arsenal
Share your camera, create polls, surveys, live Q&A and draw right on the screen.
Grant your attendees a certificate of completion.
- Attach materials
Attach handouts beforehand or distribute them right on the webinar.
- Get paid
Accept payments from around the globe in advance with Stripe.
- HD video and crystal clear audio State of the art video and audio quality, even for weak connection.
- Integrations Start meeting from MS Office and connect with your favorite apps.
- 3,000 to 100,000 attendees Use Webcast for larger audience where people can join without downloading software.
- Webinar recordings Pre-record a webinar and give your audience freedom to choose when to attend it.
Pay for only the events you need
GoToWebinar Flex starts at $19 a month + $149 per webinar. Pay as you go and save with a plan that fits your business.
The constantly evolving features and in-depth analytics that the platform provides, helped us educate over 30k advertisers in a year.Raina Guha
GoToWebinar has allowed our organization to produce more high-quality webinars for our members during this time when face-to-face meetings are not an option.Lindsay Plath
Professional Development Coordinator
It was so easy, it just fell to the back of our brains so that we could focus on the content and the experience without worrying about the technology.Teresa S. Burgin
Senior Marketing Manager
College of American Pathologists