GoTo Connect's integration with Salesforce makes it easier for teams to focus on meaningful activity by simplifying or outright eliminating time-sucking activity. Best of all, it’s compatible with Classic and Lightning
The GoTo Connect integration with Salesforce offers:
· Auto Call Logs – Choose whether all incoming and outgoing calls are logged as an activity.
· Call Disposition – Indicate call disposition in GoTo Connect and have it sync automatically with Salesforce.
· One Click Call Back – Quickly reconnect with customers in just one click.
· Do Not Call Field – Avoid spamming customers. GoTo Connect prevents you from dialing.
· Optional Opportunity and Case listing – Choose whether to display this content based on the contact you called during the call on the Active/ended call page.
· Integrated Analytics – See daily call summaries within Salesforce including completed/missed calls and call duration and combine it with other CRM data for additional insights.
· Alert for user/license related errors – Be notified when license issues arise for faster response times.
How To Install
To complete setup, you must have Manage Call Centers permissions within Salesforce. You can find these permissions under the user's Profile > App Permissions > Manage Call Centers.
Supported Salesforce Editions (The Salesforce console is required.):
· Developer Edition
1. Download the Jive widget CTI file.
2. From Salesforce, go to Setup > Customize > Call Center and then click Import.
3. Click Choose File to browse for and select the downloaded Jive CTI file and then click Import.
4. To manage the widget access, go to Setup > Customize > Call Center > Call Centers and then click Jive CTI Adapter.
5. Click Manage Call Center Users and then click Add More Users or Remove to manage users as needed.
6. To customize screen pop settings, go to Setup > Customize > Call Center > SoftPhone layouts.
7. Click Edit and then select Inbound for the Call Type.
8. Go to CTI 2.0 or Higher Settings and set up the following:
Screen pops open within
1. Existing browser window
2. New browser window or tab
No matching records1. Don’t pop any screen
2. Pop to new
4. Account etc.
5. Pop to Visualforce page
9. Click Save.
What to do next: When you initiate a call from the app, it first sends the call to your desk phone or GoTo Connect, waits for you to pick it up, and then finally completes the call to the outbound number.