The modern workforce isn’t tied to a desk
GoTo Meeting’s award-winning mobile video conferencing software optimizes audio and video quality, so you don’t miss anything. This mobile meeting conferencing app gives your team the power to take work on the road.
Work from anywhere. Emphasis on the anywhere.
To keep up with remote and hybrid workforces, mobile conference calls are becoming more popular. Anyone can join a GoTo Meeting mobile meeting for free and subscribers can host unlimited mobile meetings.
Our app gives you the accessibility & reliability you need with features like:
- Automatic bandwidth adjustment
- Meeting reminder alerts
- Optional toll-free numbers
- Business messaging
Software built to keep you safe
Commuter mode is a simplified user experience for cell phone conference calls that offers you:
- Distraction-free conferencing – turn your mobile screen into a color-coded audio/mute button.
- Data savings – disable video and screen sharing to save up to 90% on mobile data usage per meeting.
- Reduced bandwidth – even on an unreliable mobile network, you can count on crystal-clear audio quality.
All the features you want
IntegrationsSeamless integrations with top applications like Slack, Outlook, Google Calendar, Microsoft Teams.
Combined video and screen sharingView the webcam gallery plus a shared presentation or application on the same screen.
Customer supportExtensive 24/7 customer support and trainings, video libraries, guides, etc.
Secure by designKeep your video communications safe with security features like risk-based authentication.
Cloud recordingAccess and share meeting recordings at any time, from any device with cloud recording.
Custom backgroundsCustomize your webcam background so you can truly work from "anywhere".
GoTo Suite has all of your business needs
GoTo Meeting for fast, reliable, and secure video
- 80+ million annual online meetings
- 99.999% service uptime
- Top rated mobile app
GoTo Connect for calls, meetings, and messaging
- Flexible cloud-based phone system
- Video conferencing
- Support center capabilities
GoTo Room for video conferencing equipment
- Industry-leading audio/hardware provider
- Simple and quick installation
- Seamless integrations
GoTo Webinar for live and pre-recorded webinars
- Easy event management and setup
- Webinar templates provided
- Automated email reminders
To join a meeting from an iOS device:
- Ensure you have downloaded the GoTo Meeting app from the App Store.
- Join a session by doing any of the following:
- Tap the Join URL option from your email or message app
- After opening the app, tap Join a Meeting, enter your session ID and hit Join
- Open the app and select the session on the Join a Meeting screen (if the app is connected to your calendar)
To join a meeting from an Android device:
- Install the GoTo Meeting app.
- Join a session in any of these ways:
- Tap the Join URL of the desired session from your messages or email
- After opening the app, input the session ID or personal meeting page name and hit Go or the arrow icon
- Open the GoTo Meeting app and tap the meeting listed from your calendar app
Yes, It’s simple to schedule meetings from the GoTo Meeting app. Tap the Schedule a Meeting button. From there, you can choose whether to set it as a recurring meeting, choose audio settings and edit phone numbers. You can also easily send attendees an invite to join a call, or you can edit the meeting.
Some of the key benefits of mobile conferencing include:
- On-the-go collaboration
- Lowered costs due to the ability to connect remotely
- Accelerated productivity
- Enhanced communication
Many features are the same across iOS, Android and Windows phones. There are some slight differences, however. On Windows phones, you can be promoted to a co-organizer, mute or unmute attendees or dismiss attendees from a session. On iOS, you can share your screen or your camera. For a more in-depth feature comparison, click here.