Secure and manage Android devices and data, automate tasks, view inventory, report on your fleet, and more from any location – all on one reliable platform.
Android mobile device management, now easier than ever
Here’s what you can do with MDM for Android Devices
Control devices & usage
Take control and secure your fleet of Android devices with simplified management through a single portal. With GoTo Resolve MDM, IT can:
- Deny access to consumer application stores and remotely block and remove apps & software from any device
- Activate Single-App Kiosk mode for dedicated device usage
- Deny adding of personal accounts to company devices
- Manage device and data usage as well as device lifecycles
- Access powerful analytics and reports on device and data usage
- Deny device actions like device reset, application installation/removal, and drive installation
Choose the best management method for your Android devices
Give administrators the right amount of control over all your Android devices. With GoTo Resolve MDM, you can customize device configuration and restrictions to fit your needs.
Work profileSecure company data on BYOD devices without risking the user’s privacy. With Work Profile, IT can isolate work data and apps from personal use on any Android device.
Fully managed deviceGive IT admins more control over settings in company-owned devices for improved device and data security.
Fully managed with work profileBring benefits of work profile mode – plus an added layer of security – to mixed-use devices. Enforce a wide range of company policies on the entire device, while keeping personal data like installed applications private.
Supported Android device management tools
- Android Enterprise: Simplify device management with Google’s platform for Android device management. Use device management APIs and tools built into the Android operating system to enable extensive security and management features (Android 6.0 or newer).
- Managed Google Play Store: Get more control over application usage with this enterprise version of Google Play Store. You can even manage application rights and licenses in the store for increased transparency and security.
- Android Zero-Touch Enrollment: Automate the setup of company-owned devices. With ZTE, device users only need to turn on or reset a device, and the device provisions itself with the enterprise apps and settings.
- Samsung Knox: Knox-enabled Samsung devices have built-in support for many additional security features, enabling you to control and secure the devices effectively.
All-in-one IT management and support that goes beyond MDM
Remote Monitoring & ManagementReduce the risk of cyber threats, automate routine IT tasks, and gain better visibility and control over your endpoints.
Remote SupportSupport employees and customers and seamlessly solve just about any tech issue – from anywhere – with flexible, fast, and secure remote support capabilities.
Remote AccessConnect to your remote devices as if they were right in front of you – on or off your network, from any location.