What's New with GoTo Resolve
August 2022 Release
Android Unattended Access
GoTo Resolve already includes powerful mobile remote support capabilities and now we’re able to extend your support reach to having full unattended remote access to leading Android devices.
Support POS devices, tablets, and other Android devices when the time is best for the agent rather than being beholden to a user being present.
Customizable Helpdesk Card View
The helpdesk card view is a quick way to get a glimpse of the state of your ticket backlog through a more modern and clean view.
With this release, agents have the ability to change the category of the 3rd column and add a new customizable 4th column to the view. Additionally, you can now change the color code for all columns.
Agents can now add labels (or tags) to tickets on the fly, helping them organize requests and uncover trending problems.
These tags can be used to mark a ticket with any information needed to help group or filter tickets. For example, tickets can be tagged by device type, office location, etc.
Global Session List
The team rolled out some noticeable improvements to the GoTo Resolve agent console interface and layout. The most notable was the relocation of active sessions.
Now, all active sessions - remote support, terminal, file manager, etc. – are in the side nav bar making multi-tasking and viewing active sessions much easier.
Mobile Agent App Enhancements
- Switch to admin mode midsession and have the ability to modify programs in system-level directories like install, uninstall, or update on the remote device during remote sessions.
- Blank the screen of the remote device during a remote session.
- Switch to Remote Control mode from the Remote View session easily without starting a new session.
- Send a one-time session direct link to the end user via your installed apps (like Whatsapp), not just SMS or email anymore.
Additional Updates & Improvements
- Keyboard mapping in the web console
- Search for tickets using the global search bar
- In product ticket update notifications
- Ticket history in the e-mail notifications
- Install apps with windows package manager via Remote Execution
- Deploy GoTo app from Remote Execution