What’s new at GoTo Resolve
Read about our latest product updates and releases.
Conversational ticketing enables end users and agents to give and receive ticket-based support on channels they’re already using, like Slack. With GoTo Resolve’s new Slack integration, you can:
- Start remote support sessions right from Slack
- Configure IT and HR helpdesk services
- Open, comment, and manage tickets
- Receive ticket updates and notifications
macOS Support Expansion
Our newest macOS updates let you support different devices and standardize the way your teams provide your support. New capabilities include:
- macOS mass deployment that lets IT admins install GoTo Resolve host software en masse with a PKG installer.
- Remote Execution lets agents automate tasks across macOS devices such as restarting devices, pushing files, running scripts, and more.
Background File Manager
Joining our many background management capabilities, Background File Manager lets agents securely navigate, move, and copy files and folders on a device — without initiating a remote session.
Remote Terminal Access
Now agents can take actions on deployed devices behind the scenes using background management Remote Terminal Access. A fully functional command prompt empowers agents to remotely handle virtually any administration task.