Stay ahead of cybersecurity threats with built-in zero trust security
With the increase in remote work, cyber attacks and data breaches are on the rise. Stay safe with an industry-leading security model.
- For the first time, GoTo Resolve introduces zero trust architecture to remote access security.
- Agents sign actions with a signature only they know. Advanced access control means no one can modify or create a task on the agent's behalf.
- Endpoints never trust blindly. They always verify the signature before granting access, locking out hackers.
Ready to take a zero trust approach to remote access security?
Bring peace of mind to your entire organization by ensuring your cybersecurity requirements are not only met, but exceeded.
- Employ the same zero trust security levels trusted by major banking institutions.
- Feel confident in permission-based support with end-to-end data encryption.
- Stay secure with government-approved 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL).
GoTo Resolve is more than just zero trust security
Advanced features and capabilities make more possible for remote and in-house teams.
Admin consoleSimplify secure logins, connect users to help desk support, and much more – all using GoTo Admin’s streamlined management console.
Background AccessGet more done without disrupting work. Fix problems or execute maintenance tasks, without interrupting the current user’s workflow.
Mobile device supportProvide fast, frictionless remote technical support for virtually any mobile device running iOS, Android, or Chrome OS.
GoTo Resolve at-a-glance
Simplify problem-solving for both IT and employees. Receive requests, triage problems, and fix issues fast.
Streamline supportRespond, act, and resolve issues – all in one place. Now getting help is as easy as having a conversation.
Maximize productivityTime-optimizing features like unattended access and multi-session handling let agents and employees get more done.
Make secure IT simpleWith enterprise-grade security and consumer-grade ease of use, systems stay safe while business stays up and running.