Modernize your help desk with conversational ticketing
Conversational ticketing plugs IT support right into the messaging tools your teams are already using.
- Create, manage, and close support tickets from within Microsoft Teams or Slack
- Start remote sessions over messaging
- Use web-based ticketing, conversational ticketing, or a combination to fit your needs
Provide mobile support on any device, from anywhere
Provide fast, frictionless remote technical support for virtually all Android, Chrome OS, or iOS devices.
- Join sessions directly via SMS, PIN, link, or email
- Chat with agents via web browser or app
- Hand off or record mobile support sessions
Stay safe with zero trust security architecture
Enterprise-grade security meets consumer-grade ease of use to securely keep your systems running.
- Banking-grade encryption
- Streamlined access management and provisioning
- Multi-factor authentication, SSO, and more
Save time and resources with remote IT automation
Unattended access and multi-session handling let agents and employees get more done, every day.
- Push scripts and tasks
- Leverage pre-written scripts
- First-of-its-kind zero trust access controls with remote execution
Organize your teams with the Admin Console
Manage user access and permissions the easy way: all in one centralized place.
- Set up user logins using Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Configure Two-Factor Authentication for users
- Set up streamlined help desk channels
Deliver better resolutions with Agent Collaboration
Reduce hold times and get customers to the agents who are best equipped to help.
- Seamlessly hand off a remote session to another agent using Session Transfer
- Simultaneously view and control customer screens, retrieve diagnostics, and allow chat with between agents and customers with Multi Agent Collaboration
Keep all devices optimized with Background Access
Minimize downtime by fixing and maintaining machines, without impacting workflows.
- Assess issues early with Device Quick View
- Scan diagnostics using Remote Terminal Access
- Implement system updates with Background File Manager
Gain key insights with Help Desk Reporting
Keep track of your support sessions and monitor how teams are doing – and where they can improve.
- Gather valuable information, such as session duration and agent and end-user stats
- Accompany session records with detailed notes
- Use session metrics to make valuable decisions
Offer proactive support with Unattended Access
From routine updates to problem solving, view and control devices – without an end user present.
- Install and deploy updates on off hours
- Fix an issue while the employee is offline
- Set up and assign company and user devices