The Zoho CRM integration with Jive helps businesses provide a better customer experience for inbound and outbound phone calls. By utilizing the integration, support and sales teams gain access to simplified call-activity management within Zoho CRM. Teams benefit by utilizing the caller notification screen pops, click-to-call dialling, and automatic call logging that enhances the customer experience through well-managed conversations.
- Control and update your system in real time from any internet-enabled device using Jive’s online portal. Jive’s visual Dial Plan Editor is a life-changing way to set up your phone system.
- Jive Voice offers over 80 Hosted VoIP and Unified Communications features to help your organization communicate better.
- Transform your mobile devices into an extension of your office phones or into standalone cloud phones
How It Works
The Zoho CRM integration with Jive Voice helps businesses manage all the inbound and outbound phone calls within your CRM account. Simplify all the call-activity management features within Zoho CRM using this integration. You can get call notification screen pop-ups, click-to call dialing, and automatic call logging with Jive integration for Zoho CRM.
1. Go to Setup > Channels > Telephony.
2. Choose Jive from the PhoneBridge Marketplace.
3. Click Integrate.
4. Click Get it now, in the Jive Communications page.
For configuration steps, click here.
Using Jive integration
Using Jive Voice inside your Zoho CRM, you can do the following:
· Single click dialing - initiate a call to an existing number right inside Zoho CRM in a single click.
· Screen pop-ups - View the business card details of the contact while receiving calls inside Zoho CRM.
· Automatic call logging.
· Perform any follow-up activities, such as tasks and events as required. Click here for more details.