Jive VoIP users can log in and out of call queues from within Slack. They may also see which agents are servicing a specific queue. The ‘take a break’ feature will automatically log them out of all queues and back in once they return. Multiple queues can be added to a group and bulk actions performed on it. Jive bot also allows Jive users to get voicemail notifications and view and delete their voicemails. Additionally, it allows users to initiate a Jive phone call from Slack. The Jive Slack bot requires a current paid account with Jive Communications.
How To Install
To install Jive’s Slack bot, you must have permissions on your Slack workspace (usually a Workspace Admin).
- Click here to find the Jive bot in the Slack App Directory.
- Click Install and then click Authorize.
- Click + in Direct Messages.
- Search for jive.
- Click Jive bot and then click Go.
- Enter /jive connect to connect Slack and Jive.
- Click Connect Jive Account.
- In the integration dashboard window, click Link Accounts in Jive Bot.
- In the conversation with the slack bot, enter /jive configure.
- Choose your line/device and voicemail notification preferences.
- Click Save.