Serve your customers better while working more efficiently with the Salesforce integration for your Jive business phone system. With click-to-call improve your agents’ productivity by eliminating the need to switch between multiple apps. With an easy to use interface effortlessly integrate your Jive voice interactions into your Salesforce workflow.
· Find and easily call back missed calls.
· Better and more accurate sales analytics with automatic call logging and daily call tracking
· Improved efficiency with C2C and note taking
How To Install
To complete setup, you must have Manage Call Centers permissions within Salesforce. You can find these permissions under the user's Profile > App Permissions > Manage Call Centers.
Supported Salesforce Editions (The Salesforce console is required.):
· Developer Edition
1. Download the Jive widget CTI file.
2. From Salesforce, go to Setup > Customize > Call Center and then click Import.
3. Click Choose File to browse for and select the downloaded Jive CTI file and then click Import.
4. To manage the widget access, go to Setup > Customize > Call Center > Call Centers and then click Jive CTI Adapter.
5. Click Manage Call Center Users and then click Add More Users or Remove to manage users as needed.
6. To customize screen pop settings, go to Setup > Customize > Call Center > SoftPhone layouts.
7. Click Edit and then select Inbound for the Call Type.
8. Go to CTI 2.0 or Higher Settings and set up the following:
Screen pops open within
1. Existing browser window
2. New browser window or tab
No matching records1. Don’t pop any screen
2. Pop to new
4. Account etc.
5. Pop to Visualforce page
9. Click Save.
What to do next: When you initiate a call from the app, it first sends the call to your desk phone or GoToConnect, waits for you to pick it up, and then finally completes the call to the outbound number.