Ever wondered how to interact and control Logitech CollabOS devices without being physically in the room? With remote UI access powered by GoTo Resolve, administrators can easily control in-room devices at scale.
Here is how to start remotely accessing and configuring Logitech CollabOS appliances (Rallybar, Rallybar mini, Roommate, Tap IP and Tap Scheduler) with GoTo Resolve.
- Navigate to the Settings menu on your Logitech Collab OS device.
- Enable the Remote UI Access radio button on your Logitech CollabOS device.
- Click Agree to accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Result: The Activation page appears.
- In your browser navigate to console.gotoresolve.com/pair.
- Copy and paste the Company ID from the pairing page to the Logitech CollabOS device interface.
- Copy and paste the Device Key from the pairing page to the Logitech CollabOS device interface.
- Click Activate on your Logitech CollabOS device.
- Result: Connection is established, and the device is displayed on the Devices page, under the Unverified devices list.