Enable users to enjoy the full Microsoft Teams dial-pad phone and calling experience, powered by GoToConnect. Call2Teams allows you to use Teams, just like a regular extension. There’s no hardware or software to install and can be set up in minutes. The user’s Teams experience is seamless, and users can use all PC, Mac, Mobile and certified Teams devices to make calls on their GoToConnect service; it’s the pure Microsoft Teams calling experience, provided without compromising the rich features provided by GoToConnect.
How To Install
Before you begin the Teams admin setup you will need:
- A user/login to your Office 365 account with Global Admin rights.
- Additional Microsoft License is Required: Users require the Microsoft 365 Business Voice (without calling plan) add-on, Phone System add-on, Common Area Phone or E5 licenses to use calling in Microsoft Teams.
- Access to your GoToConnect portal to create/manage SIP credentials.
- One or two unallocated Office 365 user licenses such as Business Basic/Premium or E1/E3/E5, for a few hours during the initial setup.
How to get started on the portal:
- Go to the Services tab to configure your GoToConnect and Teams services.
- On the Users tab you can link Office 365 users with SIP users on your phone system.
- The number of user licenses available and in-use is shown on the Users tab.
- The GoToConnect registration status is also available from the Users tab. This shows at a glance if the SIP credentials are configured correctly.
Need help? The Services page has a set of downloadable guides for common issues you may run into. If you can't find the answer, click on the help button to access the knowledge base.