OFFICIAL RULES FOR THE LOGMEIN #WORKFROMHERE SWEEPSTAKES
No Purchase Required to Enter or Win. A Purchase will not increase your chances of winning a prize. Void Where Prohibited or Restricted By Law.
- Sponsor: The Promotion is sponsored by LogMeIn USA, Inc. 320 Summer Street, Boston, MA 02210 (“LogMeIn”).
- Eligibility: The LogMeIn #WorkFromHere Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia) who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or have reached the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence.Employees of LogMeIn, its affiliates and companies associated with the advertisement and marketing of the Promotion, as well as the immediate family and household members of each employee of the foregoing companies are not eligible. Participation in the Promotion constitutes your full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules. LogMeIn’s decisions with respect to the Promotion are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Entry Period: The Promotion begins at 7:59:59 AM ET on October 1, 2019 and ends at 7:59:59 AM ET on November 5, 2019 (the “Entry Period”). Entries that are submitted before or after the Entry Period will be disqualified.
- How to Enter: To enter the Promotion, you must enter in one or more of the following ways:
- Twitter: To enter, follow our handle and tweet at us (@GoToSuite) https://www.twitter.com/gotosuite and include a photo of yourself pictured with or using the new GoToMeeting. Use #WorkFromHere in your post copy.
- Facebook: To enter, like the GoToSuite Facebook page available at https://www.facebook.com/gotosuite and comment on our #WorkFromHere announcement post with a photo of yourself pictured with or using the new GoToMeeting. Use #WorkFromHere in your post copy.
- LinkedIn: To enter, follow the GoTo LinkedIn page available at https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/gotosuite and comment on our #WorkFromHere announcement post with a photo of yourself pictured with or using the New GoToMeeting. Use #WorkFromHere in your post copy.
Incomplete or piecemeal submissions WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED as entries and shall not be eligible for any prize. Entry is limited to one (1) unique social media entry per person per day (for a maximum of 36 total entries) on Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter during the entry period.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winners will be chosen by random drawing by 9:00:00 AM ET at the end of each week of the sweepstakes (Oct. 8, Oct. 15, Oct. 22, Oct. 29 and Nov. 5). The winner will be notified via direct message on Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter (based on the winner’s entry method). Winners must acknowledge and respond to any direct message notice within ten (10) days or LogMeIn reserves the right to award a prize to the next runner up in the Promotion.No other notice will be provided. LogMeIn shall have no liability for any prize winning notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by any prize winner for any reason. If any prize winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines a prize for any reason prior to award, such prize winner will be disqualified, and an alternate prize winner may be selected.
- Prizes: Four winners shall receive $500 gift cards to Amazon, awarded the first four weeks of the sweepstakes. The winner of the Nov. 5 drawing will receive a #WorkFromHere Ultimate Prize Pack. The Ultimate Prize Pack includes the following:
- One set of Dolby Dimension headphones (prize value $600)
- One Dell XPS 13 Touch Laptop (prize value: $1,600)
Winners of the $500 gift cards during the first four weeks are NOT eligible to win a second gift card as the sweepstakes progresses. They do however remain eligible to win the final Ultimate Prize Pack.
LogMeIn will not replace any lost, mutilated or stolen prizes. Winners must comply with all event rules and regulations. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Odds of Winning: The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible Entries received during the Entry Period.
- Additional Requirements of Prize Winners and Some Entrants: Except where prohibited, by entering, Winners and some Entrants expressly consent to the use of their name(s), image(s) and likeness(es) identifying them as winners/entrants of this promotion before receiving a prize. In addition, except where prohibited, LogMeIn may require Entrants and Winners to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability/publicity release (“Affidavit and Release”).The Affidavit and Release will be provided separately if it is required.All documents requested by LogMeIn, including the Affidavit and Release must be signed, notarized, and returned to LogMeIn within 14 days of receiving notice. Prize winners will also be required to provide a Social Security Number for tax reporting purposes.If you fail to sign and return the required documents within the required time period or you are otherwise ineligible to receive the prize, you will forfeit the prize. Prize winners may also be asked to provide content for use by LogMeIn during the trip to chronicle the experience.
- General Conditions: Prize winners are solely responsible for any fees, taxes or other costs associated with receiving any prize. In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Promotion is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to, technical errors, tampering with Entries, winner selection, or any form or fraud, LogMeIn may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Promotion to address the impairment and then resume the Promotion in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules or (b) award the prizes according to the best approximation of these Official Rules from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment.LogMeIn reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law. Failure by LogMeIn to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.The Promotion is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. In the event of a dispute as to the owner of an Entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to enter will be deemed to be the Entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
- Assignment of Rights; Release and Waiver of Claims: By participating, you assign to LogMeIn all right, title and interest in and to the Entry without any compensation.Your submission of an Entry and assignment of rights to LogMeIn constitutes your express acknowledgement that LogMeIn, its agents, licensees and assigns have the unconditional right and permission to reproduce, display, publish, publicly perform, modify, create derivative works from, and otherwise use your Entry for any purpose in any media throughout the world, without any requirement for additional review, compensation, or approval.You expressly agree to waive any claim and not to instigate, or authorize any action, against the LogMeIn on the grounds that any use of the Entry, or any derivative work based upon or incorporating the Entry, infringes any of your rights as creator of the Entry, including, without limitation, copyrights, trademark rights, privacy, publicity and moral rights.
- Disclaimer: NEITHER LOGMEIN, NOR ITS AFFILIATES, NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, ATTORNEYS, INSURERS, PREDECESSORS, SUCCESSORS OR REPRESENTATIVES (COLLECTIVELY, “LOGMEIN ENTITIES”) MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATIONS, CONDITIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE PROMOTION, OR ANY PRIZE OR ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION. THE LOGMEIN ENTITIES SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE, COST, OR INJURY THAT ARISES FROM THE PROMOTION OR ANY CAUSE, OCCURRENCE OR CONDITION THAT MIGHT CAUSE THE PROMOTION TO BE DISRUPTED, SUSPENDED OR CORRUPTED, INCLUDING: (I) LATE, LOST, DELAYED, DAMAGED, MISDIRECTED, INCOMPLETE, OR UNINTELLIGIBLE ENTRIES; (II) TELEPHONE, ELECTRONIC, HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE PROGRAM, NETWORK, INTERNET, OR COMPUTER MALFUNCTIONS, FAILURES, VIRUSES OR DIFFICULTIES OF ANY KIND; (III) FAILED, INCOMPLETE, GARBLED, OR DELAYED COMPUTER TRANSMISSIONS; AND (IV) THE DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL IN CONNECTION WITH THIS PROMOTION.
- Release and Limitation of Liability: LogMeIn shall not be liable for any claims, demands, damages and causes of action or any costs or expenses relating to the foregoing, arising out of or relating in any way to the Promotion or any prize.By participating in this Promotion, you hereby release and discharge the LogMeIn Entities from any and all claims, demands, damages and causes of action of every kind and nature, in law, equity or otherwise, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, and in particular any from all claims, demands, damages and causes of action of every kind and nature for damages actual and consequential, past, present, and future, arising out of, or in any way relating the Promotion, the administration of the Promotion, any prize awarded, the use or misuse of any prize, and any publicity, advertising or promotion relating to the Promotion and/or the prize, and/or acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the prize.It is understood and agreed that this is a full, complete, and final general release of any and all claims described as aforesaid, and you agree that it shall apply to all unknown, unanticipated, unsuspected, and undisclosed claims, demands, liabilities, actions or causes of action, in law, equity or otherwise.You have read and fully understand the contents of section 1542 of the Civil Code of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, and that section and the benefits thereof are expressly waived.Section 1542 reads as follows:
“Section 1542. (General Release - Claims Extinguished.) A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his or her favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him or her must have materially affected his or her settlement with the debtor.”
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, you agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of LogMeIn in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Massachusetts, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of Massachusetts or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Massachusetts.
- Promotion Results: Prize winners will be posted on LogMeIn’s Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn social channels. Names of winners can also be obtained by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to #WorkFromHere Sweepstakes, c/o LogMeIn USA, Inc., 320 Summer Street, Boston, MA 02210.