Integrate your GoToConnect phone system with Microsoft Teams so you can make calls, manage voicemail and receive voicemail notifications without any disruption to your workflow in Microsoft Teams. You will have the ability to:
- Make PSTN calls within Microsoft Teams
- Make direct calls to any of your Microsoft Teams contacts
- Use the dialer to make adhoc calls without having to leave Microsoft Teams
- Get voicemail notifications so you can listen, delete, and call back voicemails within Microsoft Teams
How to install
To use the integration, your organization's Teams admin must grant users permission to read Teams profile information in Administrator options.
- Go to Jive Communications in AppSource in Microsoft Teams.
- Click Get It Now.
- Click Sign in and then log in with your Jive credentials.
- In the Integration Dashboard window, click Link Accounts.
- In Teams, select your line in Accounts and Preferences.
When you initiate a call from the app, it first sends the call to your desk phone or GoToConnect, waits for you to pick it up, and then finally completes the call to the outbound number.
- Manage your voicemail from My Voicemails in the Jive integration.
- Make a call by clicking the Jive icon under the compose box.
- Turn on/off voicemail notifications in Accounts and Preferences in the Jive integration.