Connect Marketo to GoTo Webinar and automate your events with Marketo's Event adapter. This adapter will allow you to manage your events, push registration information captured on a Marketo landing page to GoTo Webinar and pull attendance information automatically into a Marketo Event. This event capability allows you to capture the status of the leads as members of the event.
How To Install
There are a number of steps that must be followed to successfully connect your GoTo Webinar with a Marketo Event. This guide assumes that you have working knowledge of Marketo Events, including how to create an Event, Child campaigns, and local assets. Here is the recommended sequence for building an Event using the GoTo Webinar event adapter in Marketo:
· Enter Your GoTo Webinar Credentials in Marketo
· Create an Event in GoTo Webinar
· Create Your Marketo Event
· Configure Event Settings & Sync Marketo with Your GoTo Webinar This is where you connect your Marketo Event with your GoTo Webinar.
· Create Your Child Campaigns and Local Assets
· Test, Test, Test!