Atmos by CallCabinet
CallCabinet’s call recording platform delivers compliance, analytics, and security to GoTo Connect-hosted VoIP services.
CallCabinet enhances carriers and global enterprises by providing Cloud-based call recording, quality assurance, and analytics through AI. CallCabinet's solutions capture customer interactions whenever, wherever, and however they occur. The Atmos network is natively developed for the Cloud to be a secure and compliant multi-platform, multi-tenant, carrier-grade solution that is telephone system / platform agnostic. CallCabinet's affordable, one-of-a-kind call recording solutions are available through distributors, resellers, and on a white-label basis worldwide without the need for additional hardware, maintenance, and long-term contracts.
How To Install
Access to the GoTo Connect Powered by Jive administration portal
- Create an account in Atmos, this can be done by GoTo Connect Powered by Jive directly, by logging into Atmos, clicking on "Partner View" and selecting "Add New Customer" or by the customer directly by visiting https://atmos.callcabinet.com/Account/Register?d=jive
- Once created please log a support ticket with the CallCabinet team (email: email@example.com) and supply the following info relative to the specific account:
a. CallCabinet Atmos CustomerID
b. CallCabinet Atmos SiteID
- Call Cabinet support team will respond with the following information:
a. AWS Access Key ID
b. AWS Secret Access Key
c. Bucket Name
- Navigate to System Settings - Recording in the GoTo Connect Powered by Jive Administration portal.
- Select your preferred recording methodology.
- Set the recording type to WAV49.
- Enter the ID, Key and Bucket name that have been supplied.
- Click "Apply."
- Finally, remember to click "Save."
- Sit back and relax, all calls should now be securely encrypted and stored within the Atmos account.