Detailed Barcelona Street Map: Barcelona city centre online map showing street names and main attractions. Click on any section for detailed view of all streets.
Visit Park Güell, one of the major works of Gaudí in Barcelona. In order to ensure yuor visit and avoid queues we recommend to book your ticket online.
1. Parc Guell is a public park that is one of the most famous works by Antoni Gaudi.
Official Website of the Sagrada Familia, Gaudí´s emblematic temple in Barcelona. Information on visits, tickets, history, architecture, activities.
2. The Basílica i Temple Expiatori de la Sagrada Família is a large Roman Catholic church in Barcelona. It was designed by Antoni Gaudi and is still under construction. If you have time, climbing the steep spires for the view is worth it.
Enjoy the Sagrada Familia virtual visit. Discover the Sagrada Família as if you were there !
Review of the famous La Rambla boulevard in Barcelona. Main attractions,entertainments, shopping, safety, transport and accommodation on Barcelona's most famous street.
3. La Rambla is a pedestrian mall that stretches through central Barcelona, lined with restaurants, bars, cafes and shops. A popular destination for tourists and locals alike.
Tour & Info Barcelona : http://www.langeasy.com/cities/bcn/bcn1.html Filmed in October 2012.
Official Picasso museum website. The Picasso museum in Barcelona is a key reference for understanding the formative years of Pablo Picasso.
4. The Picasso Museum is a must see for anyone who is a fan. Also, if you're there on the first Sunday of the month, entrance is free for everyone. Be warned, arrive early as there are often long lines.
Visit Barcelona’s Gothic Quarter, Roman Barcino’s original nucleus and the site of some of the city’s most characteristic places.
5. Barri Gotic is the Gothic Quarter and is found in old Barcelona.