Roger Courville is the author of The Virtual Presenter’s Playbook, The Virtual Presenter’s 102 Tips for Online Meetings, and contributing author to Business Expert Guide to Small Business Success. He’s an expert in the human factors of virtual presentations and workshops, and an internationally sought-after speaker on how to transform attention and results using live online communication technologies, which, with four bucks, will get you a triple foofiato at Starbucks. Roger has worked with clients, public and private, as diverse as Australia Institute of Company Directors, Fedex, American Management Association, American Institute of CPAs, US Bank, Microsoft, Australia Institute of Training and Development, and, of course, GoToWebinar.
One idea can change your life, right? Or maybe for you, it’s one tool.
In my world, it’s presentations, productivity, meetings, and leadership in a virtual world. What you’ll find below is a pile of links to various resources I’ve found useful.
11. See a cool list of all the alt codes (symbols and characters) you can access on your keyboard
12. Keep your team on the same page with a shared to-do list
15. Use a sleek online timer to keep meetings on track
16. Send and discuss web pages with colleagues
27. Improve reading focus with this Chrome browser extension
29. Use Buffer to smart-schedule or auto-schedule social posts
30. Match a color
31. Manage passwords with LastPass
32. Find someone through variants of email addresses
34. Remember stuff
38. Connect and automate apps and devices (no coding required!)
40. ROI calculator for online training
41. Choose the right slide visualization for your presentation
Make Stuff Better/Faster
47. Resize an image
48. Find free images (see my list below) or search for Creative Commons photos
58. Make a GIF
A Pile of Free Stock Image Sites
- New old stock
If you want to learn more about how to run a webinar, download the eBook, 7 Best Practices When Running a Webinar.