Thanks to last year’s explosion of remote work catalyzed by the coronavirus, webinars are having a major moment – and so is the pressure to make them more engaging and interactive than ever before. For webinar producers, this means raising the bar for cutting through the noise, keeping audiences engaged, and creating a truly captivating experience. Sounds daunting, right? But don’t fret – learning to transform the best of in-person connectedness for online presentations isn’t hard, just different.
Join the GoToWebinar team with Roger Courville for our upcoming webinar, 11.5 Tactics to Rock Your Webinars in 2021 on either of the below dates:
- Thursday, January 14th at 1PM EST/10AM PST
- Friday, January 22nd at 12PM EST/9AM PST
Roger Courville, CSP, is an award-winning speaker and author of The Virtual Presenter’s Playbook who leverages evidence-based tactics to transform virtual presentations and classes. If you’re looking to bring your virtual events to life this year, this is the webinar for you!
- Ideas you can teach any presenter to help them improve engagement
- How to avoid the two biggest mistakes webinar producers make
- How to encourage audience engagement in virtual classes and presentations
- The single most important thing to address in a dry run
- How “designing for data” can turn webinars into intelligence-gathering opportunities
- Two awesome GoToWebinar features that usually get overlooked
Space is limited, so reserve your spot now – click here to register today.
Calling all webinar organizers and speakers!
For more information on mastering the shift to remote work, check out the GoTo Resource Center.