We have customers around the world who use GoToMeeting every day for their online meetings and video conferences. Our team is on a mission to make sure every one of those people is using GoToMeeting as best they can, to be more productive every day. Last week, I hosted a webinar to review some easy tips on how to use GoToMeeting for simple, organized, more productive meetings. And to showcase some new product features, like InRoom Link!
This webinar recording covers everything from downloading and setting up, scheduling, and running meetings with GoToMeeting. Whether you’re a new user or have used GoToMeeting for years, there’s a tip in here for you.
Here are five things you’ll learn if you watch the recording:
- How to download and use our scheduling plug-ins to help simplify scheduling.
- How to add a logo to host personal, branded meetings.
- How to add toll-free numbers to future calls to keep client calls free – and keep clients happy.
- How to manage and invite attendees from in-session to make meetings more productive and actionable.
- How to register to attend a free live training to answer more questions.
And that’s just to name a few! You can access the webinar recording here to start hosting better meetings with GoToMeeting.