Happy New Year!
As 2020 begins, it’s helpful to reflect back on personal and professional accomplishments from the past year (or in this case, even the past ten!) Naturally, we took the time to do the same here at GoToMeeting.
As we looked back on 2019, it was incredibly rewarding to remember all the ways our customers engaged with us through surveys, on webinars, at events, and even on social media to give us a shout, share the love or give constructive feedback. And with that, we pride ourselves in creating tools that customers don’t only need, but want, to use.
Here are some of our favorite highlights from 2019:
- Over 1T (yes, trillion!) sessions organized across all UCC products
- Hosted 15.8B minutes of reliable, crystal-clear audio
- Over 10,000 customer conversations and 400 formal, in-depth customer interviews, resulting in the New GoToMeeting
- Speaking of the New GoToMeeting, joining sessions is now 65% faster!
- Launched GoToRoom, our all-in-one hardware and software bundle for conference rooms
- Formed 3 new partnerships with Poly, Dolby, and Logitech
- Over 6,000 releases put out by our engineering team to create features that make customers’ lives easier and more productive – including Preview Mode, Commuter Mode, and a new Hub
- Hosted 59 customer and prospect webinars; from how to make your meetings better to taking the complications out of conference rooms
- Published over 250 blog posts, e-books, infographics and whitepapers on modern collaboration and the future of work
- For the 10th time, GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar and GoToTraining were named leaders in the Gartner Magic Quadrant!
- Our mobile apps maintained the #1 spot in the app stores for iOS and Android
- We attended 177 events and had meaningful, sincere conversations with both customers and prospects
Whew — what a year! We owe a big thank you to all our customers, but especially those who responded to our surveys or opened up their doors to our research teams. A special thank you to those of you who attended a webinar, subscribed to our blog, or engaged with us on social – and especially to those who embraced and shared our new features.
We’ll never stop listening or innovating to create features and solutions you can count on for easy, on-the-go collaboration. It’s onward and upward for 2020, so stay tuned for another amazing year!