GoToWebinar enables businesses, leaders, consultants and trainers to monetize their exclusive programs with the latest built-in payment feature: Accept Payments.
Accept Payments allows you to charge registrants a fee to attend your webinars, monetizing your programs with a comprehensive platform that is both easy to use and manage. Experience the flexibility and the convenience of creating multiple payment options – check out some of the benefits below!
- Easy. With a 10-minute setup time and no manual steps required, GoToWebinar now lets you accept payments upon registration. You can choose a one-time paid event, or a recurring paid event.
- Flexible. You can offer multiple payment options, including discounts and refunds.
- Reliable. The payments are processed through Stripe, and the transaction is 100% safe and fraud-protected.
- Full service. Manage all your payments and transactions in one place, whether you’re in the midst of set up or creating promos and refunds.
- No coding. No software development required.
- No need for Zapier. Last but not least, there are no fees required to use the service!
Simplicity is an essential component of Accept Payments – and a key differentiator for Jonathan Francetic, Co-Founder and Director of Business Operations at Love Builder. The company, which focuses on strategies to enhance interpersonal relationships, was in search of the right solution to provide educational courses to their clients. During his initial research, Francetic discovered that other options required a complex, multi-step check-out process, prompting two or three different screens. But not GoToWebinar: “With the ‘Accept Payments’ feature, it’s one screen with all the information and you’re done. It’s just simpler,” he said.
The solution is also flexible, offering multiple payment options like discounts and refunds. Francetic utilizes the capability to create instant promo codes to drive additional interest in and attendance at their courses. “We ran our Black Friday sale and offered a discount code. No one asked any questions or had any issues with it. I didn’t have to think about that,” said Francetic.
The Accept Payments feature has also empowered Francetic to provide a better experience for his customers, and he’s enjoyed the positive feedback he’s received so far:
“We’ve had zero complaints about the payment system. Clients we talk to say the process is seamless, they receive their confirmation emails right away, it is exactly as they expect and it doesn’t feel like a sham.”
Read more about Love Builder’s use of GoToWebinar’s Accept Payments feature to build and grow their business by clicking on the image below. And to start using the Accept Payments feature today, head over to our Support Site!