We're pleased to announce that one of our latest integrations – GoToConnect and Slack – is now live and available to install.
GoToConnect offers an easy-to-use Slack integration, allowing users to access the most commonly used voice features directly from their Slack application.
Integrating GoToConnect with Slack allows users to to seamlessly manage their voicemail, click to call, log in and out of call queues, see which agents are servicing specific queues, and create queue groups for bulk actions:
- Voicemails: Get notified of new voicemails in Slack. You can listen, delete, and/or return the call.
- SMS Text Messaging: Use the SMS command to bring up a window prompting any missing information; or, provide all the information in the SMS command line and avoid the prompt. Users also receive Slack confirmations when they send and receive texts.
- Call queues: Customer-facing teams will never miss a call. GoToConnect and Slack enables workers to log in and out of call queues, and see which agents are servicing a specific queue. The ‘take a break’ feature automatically logs users out of all queues and back in once they return.
How to install:
Note: To install GoToConnect's Slack bot, you must have the appropriate permissions on your Slack workspace, so check with your Workspace Admin.
- Click here to find the Jive bot in the Slack App Directory.
- Click Install and then Authorize.
- Click + in Direct Messages.
- Search for Jive.
- Click Jive blot and then click Go.
- Enter /jive connect to connect Slack and Jive.
- Click Connect Jive Account.
- In the integration dashboard window, click Link Accounts in Jive Bot.
- In the conversation with the Slack bot, enter /jive configure.
- Choose your line/device and voicemail notification preferences.
- Click Save.
Not a GoToConnect customer? Learn more at goto.com/connect or give us a call at 844 333 4686 today!