- Internal Revenue Service
IRS forms and publications, hot topics, tools, news, filing and payments, refunds, credits and deductions, help and resources
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS) | USA.gov
Internal Revenue Service (IRS) The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) administers and enforces U.S. federal tax laws.
- Internal Revenue Service - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) is the revenue service of the United States federal government. The government agency is a bureau of the Department of the Treasury ...
- IRS | Facebook
IRS. 26,679 likes · 253 talking about this. Tax information and news from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). If you're looking for the official source...
- IRS - Forms & Publications
Get the latest revision of tax forms, instructions, and publications for the current year or prior year.
- How to Contact the IRS - Internal Revenue Service
How to Contact the IRS. Where's My Refund? will give you personalized refund information The IRS issues more than 9 out of 10 refunds in less than 21 days.
- IRS FIRE Home - Internal Revenue Service
FILING INFORMATION RETURNS ELECTRONICALLY THIS U.S. GOVERNMENT SYSTEM IS FOR AUTHORIZED USE ONLY! Use of this system constitutes ...
- FreeFile - Prepare and File Your Taxes Online For Free
Free File is a free service that offers free federal tax preparation and e-file options for all taxpayers. Free File is made possible through a public-private ...
- IRS Careers - Internal Revenue Service
The IRS is the foundation for all that our nation is capable of — and we’re depending on bright, capable citizens like you to achieve our goals.
- Understanding Taxes - Internal Revenue Service
Making real-world connections to classroom instruction is an important goal of educators. The IRS partnered with education professionals to bring you ...
- Seasonal & Part-Time: IRS Jobs for Part-Time and Temporary ...
The IRS is responsible for bringing in the funding that allows America to achieve more. Our part-time and seasonal work opportunities allow you to do the same.
- IRS: Photos, Videos & Latest News about IRS - POLITICO.com
Latest news on IRS. Includes blogs, videos, and pictures about IRS.
- 2013 IRS controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In 2013, the United States Internal Revenue Service (IRS) revealed that it had selected political groups applying for tax-exempt status for intensive scrutiny based ...
- Internal Revenue Service - Tumblr
Using the latest technologies, the IRS offers multiple avenues for you to get tax information. If you have a smartphone, we have an app! If you like to watch videos ...
- IRS Auction - Main Menu - Treasury
Internal Revenue Service: Real and Personal Property Sales Under authority of the Internal Revenue Code, the property described here has been seized or acquired for ...