- Internal Revenue Service
IRS forms and publications, hot topics, tools, news, filing and payments, refunds, credits and deductions, help and resources
- Where's My Refund? - It's Quick, Easy and Secure.
IRS.gov Information; Contact Your Local IRS Office; Contact Us; More ... Work at IRS. Careers; Job Postings; Equal Employment Opportunity; Contracting ...
- IRS - Forms & Publications
Get the latest revision of tax forms, instructions, and publications for the current year or prior year.
- Internal Revenue Service - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) is the revenue service of the United States federal government. The agency is a bureau of the Department of the Treasury, and is ...
- IRS Careers - Internal Revenue Service
The IRS is the foundation for all that our nation is capable of — and we’re depending on bright, capable citizens like you to achieve our goals.
- IRS Free File
Everyone can use IRS Free File. If your adjusted gross income was $58,000 or less in 2013, use brand-name software to do your taxes for free.
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS) | USA.gov
Internal Revenue Service (IRS) The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) administers and enforces U.S. federal tax laws.
- IRS - IRS Information - H&R Block - H&R Block®
Learn more about IRS information from H&R Block.
- Department of Taxation and Finance - New York
Corporate, personal, and sales tax information, including downloadable forms, electronic filing information, and online refund status.
- Welcome to EFTPS online
After you've enrolled and received your credentials, you can pay any tax due to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) using this system. MAKE A PAYMENT; ENROLL;
- IRS - What does IRS stand for? Acronyms and abbreviations ...
Acronym Definition IRS Internal Revenue Service (US government) IRS Insulin Receptor Substrate IRS Indoor Residual Spraying (mosquito control) IRS Independent Rear ...
- IRS : EIN Individual Request
- Irs | Define Irs at Dictionary.com
IRS —abbreviation for: 1. in the US Internal Revenue Service: 2. insulin resistance syndrome: a condition associated with diabetes mellitus in which higher than ...
- IRS - definition of IRS by the Free Online Dictionary ...
IRS abbr. Internal Revenue Service IRS abbreviation for 1. (Government, Politics & Diplomacy) (in the US)Internal Revenue Service 2. (Pathology) insulin resistance ...
- What is IRS? definition and meaning - InvestorWords
Definition of IRS: Internal Revenue Service. The federal agency responsible for administering and enforcing the Treasury Department's revenue laws,...