- Internal Revenue Service
IRS forms and publications, hot topics, tools, news, filing and payments, refunds, credits and deductions, help and resources
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS) | USA.gov
Internal Revenue Service (IRS) The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) administers and enforces U.S. federal tax laws.
- Internal Revenue Service - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) is the revenue service of the United States federal government. The government agency is a bureau of the Department of the Treasury ...
- IRS targeting controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In 2013, the United States Internal Revenue Service (IRS) revealed that it had selected political groups applying for tax-exempt status for intensive ...
- IRS Information & Contact Information | H&R Block®
Learn more about the IRS and get information such as IRS contact information, forms, tools and IRS tax news from H&R Block.
- IRS - Forms & Publications
Get the latest revision of tax forms, instructions, and publications for the current year or prior year.
- IRS Forms and Publications
Product Number Title Revision Date Posted Date; Form 1099-K: Payment Card and Third Party Network Transactions 2014 11/28/2014 Publ 1
- Free File - IRS - FreeFile
File your federal taxes for free. Exclusively from the IRS, Free File offers easy-to-use, brand-name software, tax prep and e-filing–all for free.
- Forms and Instructions (PDF) - Internal Revenue Service
Product Number Title Revision Date Posted Date; Form 1099-K (Payment Card and Third Party Network Transactions 2014 11/28/2014
- IRS Careers - Internal Revenue Service
The IRS is the foundation for all that our nation is capable of — and we’re depending on bright, capable citizens like you to achieve our goals.
- All IRS Careers - Internal Revenue Service
View the IRS careers sitemap, our convenient site directory, to find all of our career information.
- IRS Auction - Main Menu - U.S. Department of the Treasury
Internal Revenue Service: Real and Personal Property Sales Under authority of the Internal Revenue Code, the property described here has been seized or acquired for ...
- IRS Auction - Category Page - U.S. Department of the Treasury
Direct your questions regarding individual items for sale to the IRS Representative in charge of the sale. Please mention that you saw the advertisement on the Web.
- Seasonal & Part-Time: IRS Jobs for Part-Time and Temporary ...
The IRS is responsible for bringing in the funding that allows America to achieve more. Our part-time and seasonal work opportunities allow you to do the same.
- IRS Exempt Organizations Select Check
Note: To search for other information on the IRS website, please use the site search located on the top right of your screen.